DREAMS AND HOPES

Hello, folks!
So today’s topic is dreams and hopes.
What is my dream? What is my hopes?
Let me tell you what 7-years-old-me dream is
I want to be a doctor, pilot, chef, even firefighters
But as time goes by i changed my mind
I want to be a prosecutor. WHy? Because i watched korean drama and suddenly interested to be a prosecutor. But world is cruel and i don’t feel confident enough soooo i changed my mind (again)
And now i interested to be a psychologist. Still not sure enough actually. I hope i can find my dream immeadiately.
I’m a responsible person, if i have something to do such as tasks, or example i got the posisition on a committe i’ll definetly do my job. And i never miss deadline. Even tho i’m a deadline person but i always finished my job on time.
I’m a lazy person. In studying for sure. And, i’m not as diligent as my friends. To be honest i often do my homework at school hehe.
My hopes for me in the future are wish i could be a diligent, ambitious person. No more laziness in myself.
That’s all from me, thank you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

EDU PASSION

Universal Studios Singapore

Cactaceae